Summer is coming soon. Many beauties accept laser hair removal in advance in order to show their bright and clean legs when wearing short skirts and hot pants. Improper laser hair removal may produce some complications. If you pay attention to the key points of nursing after operation, you can effectively reduce the occurrence of complications.
- Erythema: there may be light erythema in the irradiation area, which generally subsides naturally after a few days.
- Peeling: some people have brown thin scabs on their skin after treatment, which fall off naturally in about a week.
- Pigmentation: a few people may have light brown spots after treatment, which is a response of the skin to treatment. Because only a few people occur, it is related to the individual’s special constitution. If pigmentation occurs, most of them can still recover after a few months. The 100 millisecond semiconductor has a longer pulse width than the general 30 millisecond, and is equipped with a cooling head, so the possibility of pigmentation is less.
- Scar: theoretically, this selectivity will not cause irreversible damage to the normal tissue around the hair follicle. However, if you have a special constitution, or do not pay attention to local cleaning and bacterial infection after operation, small scars may appear.
Nursing points after laser hair removal
- Do not use cosmetics and skin care products containing fruit acid and a acid after operation, but use mild skin care formula.
- After laser hair removal surgery, scrub, alcohol and antiperspirant cannot be used at the treatment site.
- When bathing, avoid showering hot water on the treatment site and use warm water.
- In order to avoid infection, do not swim in the swimming pool or beach after operation.
- Do not wear tight clothes or silk stockings to keep the treatment area dry and breathable.
- Do not bake sauna or steam bath after laser hair removal.
Most of the reasons for the complications of laser hair removal are the operation errors of doctors or improper postoperative care. It is suggested that friends who want to do laser hair removal must choose formal professional and qualified plastic and cosmetic institutions to ensure the effect and safety of the operation.